Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel PDF: is a Newly Launched Book for D&D. This book is Launched on July 19th, 2022 (North America & Pacific) | August 9th, 2022 (EMEA) | September 23rd, 2022 (SEA).
We have uploaded its PDF version, you can download from below.
The next D&D book, Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel, is an anthology of adventures similar to Candlekeep Mysteries. However, this one highlights an entirely new setting based on the experiences of its predominantly POC creative team.
LIGHT YOUR PATH TO ADVENTURE
A collection of thirteen tales for the world’s best fantasy game that can be played on their own.
The Radiant Citadel shines through the clouds of the Ethereal Plane.
People from all over the multiverse come to this strange bastion to share their customs, stories, and calls for heroes.
The Radiant Citadel is the first step on the path to becoming a hero. It is a place where many wonders and adventures meet. Where will you go on your trips?
Journeys through the Radiant Citadel is a collection of thirteen short, stand-alone D&D experiences with tasks for character levels 1–14.
Each adventure has something to do with the Radiant Citadel, a magical city that leads to exciting and dangerous places.
Each can be run on its own or as part of a programme that is already going on. Explore this large and varied collection of adventures in magical places.
In this book, we will explore:
- Thirteen new stand-alone adventures spanning levels 1 to 14, each with its own set of maps.
- Introduces the Radiant Citadel, a new location on the Ethereal Plane that connects adventurers to richly detailed and distinct corners of the D&D multiverse
- Each adventure can be set in any existing D&D campaign setting or on worlds of your own design
- Introduces eleven new D&D monsters
- There’s a story for every adventuring party, from whimsical and light to dark and foreboding and everything in between
|Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel PDF
|Wizards of the Coast
|July 19th, 2022 (North America & Pacific) | August 9th, 2022 (EMEA) | September 23rd, 2022 (SEA)
How to Download PDF
Dndbeyond Scanned file is now available, Official Book will be available here soon.. Keep checking..